1 an act of traveling by water [syn: ocean trip]
2 a journey to some distant place v : travel by boat on a boat propelled by wind or by other means; "The QE2 will sail to Southampton tomorrow" [syn: sail, navigate]
- A long journey; especially by ship.
long journey; especially by ship
- Chinese: 旅行 (lǚxíng)
- Czech: plavba
- Finnish: matka
- French: voyage
- German: Reise
- Greek: ταξίδι (taksíði)
- Hebrew: טיול (tiul) , מסע (māssāʿ)
- Hungarian: utazás
- Ido: voyajo
- Italian: viaggio
- Japanese: 航海 (kōkai), 旅 (たび, tabi), 旅行 (ryokō)
- Korean: 여행 (yeohaeng)
- Norwegian: reise, sjøreise
- Persian: (safar)
- Portuguese: viagem
- Romanian: călătorie
- Russian: путешествие (putešéstvije)
- Serbian: putovanje , putešestvije
- Spanish: viaje
- Swedish: resa
- Turkish: seyahat
- To go on a long journey.
- first-, third-person singular indicative present of voyager
- first-, third-person singular subjunctive present of voyager
- second-person singular imperative of voyager
Voyage can refer to more than one article:
- Voyage: Inspired by Jules Verne, a PC game
- The Voyage, a roller coaster at Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana.
- Voyage (band), a disco music group
- Voyage Voyage, a 1987 hit song by Desireless
- Voyage ～sans retour～, an album by Malice Mizer.
- Voyage, a 1996 science fiction novel by Stephen Baxter.
- Voyage (Ayumi Hamasaki song), a single and song by Ayumi Hamasaki.
- Voyage 200 is a calculator from Texas Instruments.
boat, campaign, canoe, carry sail, circuit, circumnavigate, coast, course, cover, cross, crossing, cruise, do, excursion, expedition, fare, globe-trot, go abroad, go by ship, go on safari, go on shipboard, go over, go overseas, go to sea, grand tour, hit the trail, jaunt, journey, junket, leg, make a journey, make a passage, make a pilgrimage, make a trip, measure, motorboat, navigate, ocean trip, outing, overpass, package tour, pass over, pass through, passage, patrol, perambulate, peregrinate, peregrination, pererrate, pilgrim, pilgrimage, pleasure trip, ply, progress, range, range over, range the world, reconnoiter, round trip, row, rubberneck, rubberneck tour, run, safari, sail, sail round, sail the sea, sally, scour, scour the country, scout, scull, sea trip, seafare, shakedown cruise, shoot, sight-see, stalk, steam, steamboat, sweep, take a trip, take a voyage, take the road, tour, track, transit, travel over, travel through, traverse, trek, trip, turn, wayfare, yacht